Solutions Hope Clarity Strength Peace Recovery Joy
Short term and longer term services are available depending on your needs and problems. Sessions are typically weekly or bi-weekly to start and usually 50-minutes long (including any required paperwork). Together we decide the best course and plan for you.
My approach is collaborative and draws from various theories of practice to allow me to better meet your counselling therapy needs, including Client-Centred, Cognitive Behavioural (CBT), Solution Focused, EMDR, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), Family Systems, Interpersonal Relational (IPNB informed), Motivational and Change Theories, and Mindfulness Practice.
- Individual Counselling and Therapy: I work with adults of all ages and teenagers regarding the types of changes and problems outlined on the FAQ page.
- Personal Coaching and Career Coaching: One-to-one guidance and facilitation is available to assist individuals to realize their personal and professional goals regarding career and other life aspirations.
- Couples Counselling/Therapy: I work with all sorts of couples to help them identify their challenges and strengths. I also assist them in developing positive, strong relationships. Whether they are just beginning their relationship or have been together for decades.
- Family Groups: I work with family groups (e.g., siblings, parent-child) to help them work through their challenges, adjust to changes, and develop stronger, positive relationships.
- Clinical Consulting and Supervision: I provide consulting and supervision to professionals in the counselling field. Those include counselling psychology graduate students, practicing therapists, and organizational counselling programs.
- Telephone Counselling
Services are CONFIDENTIAL in accordance with BCACC professional ethics.
I comply with the requirements of the Personal Information and Protection of Privacy Act (PIPPA).